Pilates Resuming the week of October 30th, 2018
Brandon will be running Advanced classes for 7 weeks starting on Tuesday, October 30th for a cost of $98.00
- Classes are from 5:30-6:30 pm on Tuesdays
Brandon will be running Intermediate classes for 6 weeks starting on Saturday, November 3rd for a cost of $84.00
- Classes are from 9-10 am and from 10 – 11 am on Saturdays
- Please call 204-727-6806 to register as space is limited
Rehabilitation Pilates is ideal for a broad spectrum of individuals who are interested in preventing and/or recovering from an injury, as well as those who experience general stiffness and tension throughout the body.
Pilates links the mind and body and re-balances the muscles around the joints to allow the body to move precisely and efficiently. It restores the natural curves of the spine while enhancing strength, flexibility, co-ordination, and body awareness.
- Private Sessions – one-on-one instruction designed to assess your body alignment, posture, strength, and flexibility, and which introduces you to this method of exercise.
- Group Mat Sessions – exercises are performed on a mat. Several levels of instruction are available and your level will be established by the physiotherapist.
Neepawa has ongoing classes running throughout the year. Please call Neepawa for times and days.
- * once-a-week classes are $95.00
- * twice-a-week classes are $160.00
- * three-times-a-week classes are $215.00
- * Please call 204-476-5632 to register as space is limited*