Rehabilitation Pilates is ideal for a broad spectrum of individuals who are interested in preventing and/or recovering from an injury, as well as those who experience general stiffness and tension throughout the body.
Pilates links the mind and body and re-balances the muscles around the joints to allow the body to move precisely and efficiently. It restores the natural curves of the spine while enhancing strength, flexibility, co-ordination, and body awareness.
- Private Sessions – one-on-one instruction designed to assess your body alignment, posture, strength, and flexibility, and which introduces you to this method of exercise.
- Group Mat Sessions – exercises are performed on a mat. Several levels of instruction are available and your level will be established by the physiotherapist.
Brandon has ongoing classes running throughout the year.
*Please call 204-727-6806 for dates, times, cost and to register as space is limited*
Neepawa has ongoing classes running throughout the year.
- once-a-week classes are $95.00
- twice-a-week classes are $160.00
- three-times-a-week classes are $215.00
*Please call 204-476-5632 for dates and times and to register as space is limited*