Rehabilitation Pilates is ideal for a broad spectrum of individuals who are interested in preventing and/or recovering from an injury, as well as those who experience general stiffness and tension throughout the body.
Pilates links the mind and body and re-balances the muscles around the joints to allow the body to move precisely and efficiently. It restores the natural curves of the spine while enhancing strength, flexibility, co-ordination, and body awareness.
- Private Sessions – one-on-one instruction designed to assess your body alignment, posture, strength, and flexibility, and which introduces you to this method of exercise.
- Group Mat Sessions – exercises are performed on a mat. Several levels of instruction are available and your level will be established by the physiotherapist.
Pilates Resuming in April
Brandon will be running classes for 8 weeks starting on April 5th, 2016 for a cost of $95.00
- Advanced Class is from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Beginners’ Class is from 6:30pm-7:30pm
- *Please call 204-727-6806 to register as space is limited*
Neepawa will be running classes for 8 weeks starting the week of April 4th, 2016
- April 4th is from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- April 6th is from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- April 8th is from 6:30am-7:30am and 1:00pm-2:00pm
- * once-a-week classes are $95.00
- * twice-a-week classes are $160.00
- * three-times-a-week classes are $215.00
- * Please call 204-476-5632 to register as space is limited*