Rehabilitation Pilates is ideal for a broad spectrum of individuals who are interested in preventing and/or recovering from an injury, as well as those who experience general stiffness and tension throughout the body.
Pilates links the mind and body and re-balances the muscles around the joints to allow the body to move precisely and efficiently. It restores the natural curves of the spine while enhancing strength, flexibility, co-ordination, and body awareness.
- Private Sessions – one-on-one instruction designed to assess your body alignment, posture, strength, and flexibility, and which introduces you to this method of exercise.
- Group Mat Sessions – exercises are performed on a mat. Several levels of instruction are available and your level will be established by the physiotherapist.
Pilates Resuming in October 2017
Brandon will be running classes for 8 weeks starting the week of October 23rd for a cost of $96.00
- Tuesday, Starting October 24th from 5:30pm- 6:30pm
- Saturday, Starting October 28th from 10:00am- 11:00am
- *Please call 204-727-6806 to register as space is limited*
Neepawa will be running classes continuously through the year
- Mondays are from 6:00pm- 7:00pm
- Wednesdays are from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Fridays are from 6:30am-7:30am
- * For a pack of 5 classes the cost is $70.00
- * For a pack of 10 classes the cost is $120.00
- * For a pack of 20 classes the cost is $200.00
- * Drop in class is $15.00/class
- * Please call 204-476-5632 to register as space is limited*